Health Technology Incubation Center (HTIC) of Ilam University of Medical Sciences is a public health technology development center. It began in 2015, and was approved in September 2016 gets certified by Health Ministry. The center aims to provide support and services for real and legal people to promote knowledge and technology in the field of medical sciences. The center welcomes cooperation with knowledge-based companies, technology cores, university professors, alumni, students, innovators, early-stage and active private companies with creative ideas, entrepreneurs, and research and development units (R & D) related to industries having entrepreneurship and technology-based ideas.
Vision and Mission
• Codification of HTIC system, technology, and entrepreneurship to improve its performance.
• Draw up the position of the Ilam University of Medical Sciences HTIC in the country from the point of entrepreneurship view and the Incubation of technology units in HTIC.
• Supporting new technological ideas and innovation in entrepreneurship
• Commercialization of research achievements
1. Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of researches in Ilam University of Medical Sciences
2. Increasing the quota of technology units of Ilam University of Medical Sciences in creating extra value and economic activities
3. Development of relationship of industrial and executive units with Ilam University of Medical Sciences
4. Diligence in financial resources of Ilam University of Medical Sciences through knowledge-based and technological activities
5. Improving competitive capacity and accountability of Ilam University of Medical Sciences on the basis of demand
6. Helping to boost the local economy based on new knowledge and technologies
7. Appropriate placement for the development and growth of small and medium-sized knowledge-based research in the field of new technologies
Some center services
• Training and expert advice
• Facilitate communication between specialists and technology units
• Facilitate the use of research facilities, laboratories and university workshops
• Legal consultation and intellectual property rights protection
• Financial support