The goals of Biotechnology Research Center and Medicinal Plants
- Development of research management in the Medicinal Plant Research fields
- Improving the quality of research in medicinal plants by setting performance criteria (leading to the publication of articles in internal or external journals) and the effectiveness of research projects (using research results in industry and production of new drugs).
- Development of research management in the field of medicinal plants research through prioritization.
- Promoting the quantity of research in the field of medicinal plants by expediting the arbitration and approval of project projects submitted to the center.
- Improvement of external participation in studying medicinal plants by attracting expert researchers
- Acquire the center's independence as a trusted research center and attract financial accountability.